RESEARCH AND TECHNOLOGIES
Every year we invest close to $ 1,000,000 in Research and Development activities. Our engeneering team and solid partnership with government-funded SR&ED programs allow us to design and manufacture equipment that keep Ontario and Canada at the cutting edge of Automotive technologies , processes and equpment production.
A non-exhaustive list of our latest innovations includes:
- Advanced Hairpin-Forming and Insertion process with performance technology and increased productivity
- Next-generation Spot-welding technologies to meet and exceed the new environmental standards
- Automatic Undercutting Machinery for heavy-duty armatures for the Aircraft Industry
- Innovative technology and Hairpin End's-Shearing equpment for the Automotive Industry
- Advanced Conductor “S”- shape Technology for Automotive Hairpin formation
- Software modeling to shorten market delivery from concept development to comercialization
- Precision manufacturing equipment to create new generation products and boost productivity
- Leveraging of emerging diagnostic technologies to improve reliability and safety
To learn more about our latest developements feel free to contact us directly via phone , email or visit in person our headquarters. We will gladly answer any inquiries that you might have and demonstrate the newest in our technologies and product development.